Cylindrical shaped Cordierite Honeycomb Ceramic Crucibles.
The crucibles we supply have structures and properties that are adjustable according to different applications. They also meet EU IV emission standards.
Due to honeycomb ceramics excellent thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, ability to quickly exchange heat and save energy, it's the perfect option for industries related to heat exchange, environmental protection and energy saving.
The exact features of our honeycomb ceramic are as follows:
1) High specific surface area, high catalytic conversion
2) Low pressure drop, low engine load and energy consumption
3) Low volume, downsized automobile exhaust catalytic converters
4) Low weight/volume ratio, low heat capacity, rapid heating
5) Low thermal expansion coefficient, high thermal shock resistance
6) Ideal matching with various active catalyst components
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion||< 1.2|
|Porosity||33.4 +- 1.5|
|Water Absorption||21 +- 3|
Chemical Composition of Material.
|Al2O3||35.0 +- 2.4|
|SiO2||50.0 +- 2.4|
|MgO||14.0 +- 2.4|
K, Na, Ca, Fe, Ti
If you would like any more information with regard to the different sizes and shapes of honeycomb ceramic we offer, or would like to receive a competitive quote, please click the request quote button below and fill out the following web form.
|Material||Order Ref||Buy Now|
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …